How to Withdraw Money in an Online Casino
Playing in gambling websites with real money means you’re going to score real wins. And, by making a fast withdrawal from the online casino, you’ll certainly want to make use of your winnings. But while depositing money is often a simple process, players sometimes have questions about withdrawals from online casinos.
Real cash withdrawal from online casinos will often take further steps. So, it’s only normal to get a little lost with new players. That’s why we’ve prepared this guide for online casino withdrawals.
How to Cash out in an Online Casino?
It is only normal for you to want to cash out your winnings after playing online casino games. The method of withdrawing real money from online casinos is fairly straightforward, though instant withdrawals can also be used.
This is a step-by-step guide on the usual way the process operates. Obviously, every online casino will have its own withdrawal procedures. Yet they still need to.
This is a step-by-step guide on the usual way the process operates. Obviously, every online casino will have its own withdrawal procedures. Yet normally they allow you to take some very similar steps.
Here’s what you’ll have to do most likely:
Sign in with your account first.
- First, go to the “Cashier”, “Wallet” or similar tab of the casino.
- To make a quick withdrawal of the casino, select the “Withdrawal” option.
- Choose a method of payment, if you haven’t already filled in the required information. Most casinos require that you use the same deposit and withdrawal method.
- Type the number from the online casino that you would like to withdraw.
- After all the necessary steps have been taken, confirm the procedure and wait for completion of the application.
And that’s the whole thing. You will be able to cash out from online casinos once you have passed these easy procedures. If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the support team of the casino. Now, keep in mind that every time you withdraw from online casino will vary based on the online casino you are playing.
How Long Does it Take to Cash Out?
So first, you should know that it is not an easy process to cash out at an online casino. While this doesn’t take too much time, you’re going to have to wait a few days because it’s often hard to make quick casino withdrawals. That’s just because there are two things. Next, it will take time for online casinos to process your request. Of course, each casino will have its own schedule.
But most of the time, even the best online casinos can take 2-3 business days to process your application for withdrawal. You are generally allowed to cancel the application for withdrawal during this period. Additionally, there are variations between payment methods. Some of them will take longer to complete the process than others. Here are the most common ways used for fast casino withdrawals and how long they usually take to finish a withdrawal. We also recommend that you use a tried and trusted method of payment.
- Credit/Debit Cards – 3-6 Business Days (Withdrawing Time)
- E-Wallets – 1-3 Business Days (Withdrawing Time)
- Bank Transfers – 5-8 Business Days (Withdrawing Time)
These are just simple figures. Checks for confirmation can take longer, so we encourage you to do them as soon as possible. Casinos will also often complete your application for withdrawal faster than expected. The date of withdrawal from the online casino will always vary.
Is there Restrictions in Withdrawals?
Every casino has different rules for making a withdrawal from an online casino. You will read the terms and conditions in advance. Below are the most common withdrawal restrictions and a brief explanation.
- Conditions for betting / wagering: how many times you need to play a bonus before you can withdraw. Let’s use as an example a provision of 20x betting / wagering and a £ 100 bonus. You’ll have to wager 20×100, or £ 2,000, before the reward was used to withdraw funds. Many casinos will also demand that you play through the deposits. Wagering requirement in this case would be (100 + 100)x20, so £ 4,000 would be required.
- Withdrawal limits: Perhaps self-explanatory, most casinos limit the amount that a player can withdraw over a period of time. Casinos usually set withdrawal limits daily, weekly, and quarterly. Generally VIP members enjoy higher limits.
- Time limits: The amount of withdrawals you can make. Players are limited to making withdrawals in a specific time period a certain number of times.
- Quantity limitations: How much money should players withdraw in one go. Many online casinos may allow players in specific situations to make a big withdrawal, such as after a big win. Though, payment methods can only accept a specific amount if there is a fixed timeframe (per day or per week), so it is necessary to check this to avoid any problems.
- Safety Checks / KYC: All licensed online casinos are expected to audit new and existing customers for safety. This is to ensure that the customer is of the legal age of online gambling and that the transaction used is also checked by the consumer.
However, these are quite simple. The most common prerequisite is proof of identity (submission of a copy of an ID card, passport or driver’s license). Players may also be required to submit an address proof (a utility bill). Players also need to request a front and back image of the ticket for credit / debit card withdrawals.
Don’t worry, there’s good protection for your personal information. To order to protect any sensitive information, casinos have the latest authentication to place. The most common method of submitting the data is e-mailing the documents, although some online casinos offer customers the ability to upload documents to their website. This may seem like a bit of a pain at first, but knowing that your online casino meets all regulatory requirements is certainly a good sign, especially if you’re a new customer.
Deposit, play and wIthdraw with convenience through the best online casino in Thailand. Play online now!